Peace of Mind Plan
Ensure your Oil Boiler is running in top condition day after day, year after year with our Peace of Mind Plan and extend your guarantee up to 10 years.
Your full annual service and issue of C11 certificate is included, as well as maintenance call outs for your boiler, controls and central heating system. All this for a £175.00 annual charge or £14.60 per month.
At CBG Heating we know that your oil boiler is at the heart of your home. With the Peace of Mind Plan, you can relax in the knowledge that your boiler will be under guarantee for 10 years, plus serviced and maintained to the highest standards, ensuring high performance year after year.
Your extended guarantee period is 3 years following on directly after the manufacturers 7 years guarantee and is subject to the terms and conditions which are available upon request.
Your annual service will include:
- Ask if you have experienced any issues with the boiler
- Turn the boiler on to check that it is working correctly
- Visually inspect the boiler and all associated pipes or areas (including your oil tank and supply pipe), to make sure that they comply with current safety regulations
- Inspect the flue
- Replace oil nozzle. Oil nozzles regulate how much oil passes through the burner. The nozzles are consumable items that wear over time affecting combustion and lowering boiler efficiency. If they are not replaced, they could cause “sooting up” of the heat exchanger due to too much fuel passing through the burner
- Use a flue gas analyzer to check combustion gasses
- Check the supply pipe for any signs of leakage
- Remove the boiler casing and clean internal components (such as the heat exchanger and burner). Excessive smoke and partially burnt fuel deposits can cause soot to form within the boiler heat exchanger, restricting the amount of heat that can be transferred into the heating system water. The cleaner the heat exchanger, the more efficient the boiler will be
- Test all safety systems to make sure that they are functioning correctly (this includes any thermostats, pressure relief valves and burner lockout devices)
- Issue a CD11 certificate with analyser print out attached
- An extended guarantee to 10 years from date of commissioning
Safe, qualified & legal
- Our oil engineers are OFTEC registered
- Our engineers always carry their registration documents and ID cards
- We will guarantee the safety of your oil boiler
- We are qualified to work safely and legally on all oil appliances
- We cover domestic, commercial and tenanted properties